About Kelly Gibbons
Civil Litigation, Business Transactional Law, Consumer Law
Kelly Gibbons is an associate attorney with the firm. A proud native of Denton, Texas, Kelly graduated cum laude from the University of North Texas in 2000 with a degree in English Literature. After working for a few years as a legal assistant, Kelly attended Texas Wesleyan University School of Law and graduated in 2006. Kelly has represented clients in a wide range of civil matters, including probate, guardianship, estate-planning, and business matters, in addition to attorney malpractice defense and grievance defense, appellate proceedings, and family law.
Kelly has published articles on family law, business contractual issues, and legal ethics.
In her free time, Kelly enjoys spending time with her family and traveling.
- Texas, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts in English, University of North Texas, cum laude, 2000
- Juris Doctor, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, 2006
Texas Wesleyan University Law Review, Senior Notes & Comments Editor, Legal Analysis, Research, & Writing, Teaching Assistant Dean’s List, 4 semesters
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas licensed attorney in good standing (2006)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association Legal Ethics Committee
- Mentor to night students at UNT Dallas College of Law