Zachary Cooper is an Associate Attorney at Parvin Law Group experienced in civil litigation, consumer and business transactional law. A native of Norman, Oklahoma, Zac is licensed to practice in both Texas and Oklahoma.
Zac has worked numerous matters involving consumer law (DTPA), business entity formation (including partnerships, S-corporations, C-corporations, and LLC’s), creating non-disclosure and non-competition agreements, as well as protecting trade secrets and confidential business information from misappropriation.
Zachary prides himself on thoughtfully managing the relationship between his clients and the courts and protecting what’s important to his clients.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Juris Doctorate
- William T. & James T. Comfort Scholar
- Frank & Edna Elkouri Scholar
- Second Century Scholar
- Dean’s Honor Roll
- OU Law Moot Court Quarter-Finalist
- University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Arts, Multidisciplinary Studies with a focus in Classical History, Philosophy, and Literature
- Dallas Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Supreme Court of Oklahoma